'Requests' screen displays all the different requests made by the employees. The requests includes leaves, reimbursements, tax declaration and edit time entries.
Click 'Request' from 'My Info and Actions'
- On clicking 'Requests', following screen is displayed
- The details regarding request id, date, request type, approver and status are displayed.
- Initially when the request is made by an employee, 'Status' of the request is displayed as 'Applied'.
- Once the request is approved by the approver, the status of the request is changed to 'Completed'.
- Click icon to view the details of the request.
- If the request is still under 'Applied' status, the employee can send the reminder to the approvers regarding the request by clicking icon and then by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking 'SEND REMINDER' button.
- If the request is under 'Completed' status, then the employee can view the approver action by clicking icon and then by scrolling to the bottom of the page.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to view the approver name and action. When the request is approved by the approver, action field will display the status as 'Approve'.